✸ What to expect?
A portrait of you (or you!) and your pet, but slightly different. 🐶 Do you want to have you and your pet captured in a quirky and colorful way? Which can! In addition to your four-legged friend in the spotlight, I playfully illustrate you (and any other family members) on his or her back. Or on the tail, or on the head. Everything is possible!
For now I only illustrate dogs and cats. Do you have a different type of pet? Please shoot me an e-mail and let me see what I can do for you!
✸ Rounds and delivery date
– First round 2024 | January 1 – March 15 | If you submit your request now, you will be in the first round. Are you ordering within this round? Then you will have your portrait in your inbox no later than April 15th. Perfect if you want a nice gift for Mother’s Day! Would you like to have your portrait on a specific date within this period? Let me know using the form below.
– Second round 2024 | March 15 – May 1 | If you do not need the portrait by a certain date, you will be placed in the second round. Are you ordering within this round? Then you will have your portrait in your inbox no later than June 1st. Would you like to have your portrait on a specific date within this period? Let me know using the form below.
✸ Order confirmation Completing this form is not a final confirmation of your order. After receiving your completed form, I will let you know by email as soon as possible whether there is still room! So be sure to keep an eye on your email (and spam box!).
✸ Price and payment • The starting amount of a pet portrait (1 pet + 1 person) is €110. For each additional person you pay an amount of €20 on top of the starting amount. The price therefore depends on how many people you would like to have illustrated. • Once you have completed this form and there is still room, I will send you an order confirmation within 24 hours with further information about payment. I assume that you are aware of and agree with this price when you submit this form. • As soon as I receive payment, I will start working on your portrait! Only once I have received full payment can I send you the end result.
✸ What will you receive exactly?
I create these portraits digitally, and they are not physical products. Here’s what you will receive from me via email:
• A CMYK PDF file in A2 format (420 x 594 mm). This print-ready file can be used for printing. Prefer a smaller size? No problem, you can use this file for any size smaller than A2! Prefer a different size? Let me know in the general comments section of this form.
• A PNG file in A2 format (420 x 594 mm). This is intended for online use; to showcase it on social media (feel free to tag me, I’d love that!), as a background for your laptop, or even as a profile picture.
• As an extra, I will provide your portrait in the size of a phone wallpaper.
✸ ‘Can you make adjustments?
To keep the price as affordable as possible, I cannot offer interim updates and other modifications. I will do my utmost to meet your expectations, so it is important to fill out this form as completely and detailed as possible. 😊 Then everything will be just fine!
✸ Use of your portrait
Remember that these commissions are ONLY for personal use – not for any kind of brand use. As an illustrator, I retain all rights to the image, and they remain my intellectual property. These pieces are intended as gifts and personal use. Any use beyond this capacity (wedding invitations, logos, promotion) will incur charges for unauthorized use/licensing.
After you have filled out this order request, I will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the details and availability before confirming the order. The order is only final when the purchase amount is paid. If you have other questions, send me a DM on Instagram or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🌞